Reblog if you know this song.
Or just for Sue from catering
You look amazing.
5 hours later, I’m still in the Lay-Z-Boy.
Please, NO, don’t let it be your writing finger!
It is, Julie. I’m afraid it is. It’s the finger I use to type k, i, and n.
My new book will feature neither kin nor ink. I can only type those letters now because I’m on my phone. On my keyboard the mere sight of the letter k makes my eviscerated finger throb in trepidation.
Will I ever recover? I doubt it. I’ll just have to forge ahead with nine fingers, four vowels, and a mere 19 consonants
“Whoever I marry, has to wear a kilt.”
I feel the same.
Top of Page
DOCTOR WHO GIVE AWAY!
Because I really love you guys here and to celebrate the start of series 7 I’m going to do this give away.
The items included are:
- CUSTOM USB - This is hand painted by myself so there is no other like this, it is 4GB and looks way better in real life, the flash just destroyed all the detail.
- TARDIS KEYCHAIN - This is really pretty and seriously I am tempted to buy myself one of these
- TARDIS DOOR SIGN MUG - Average mug size and perfect for tea or coffee
- DOCTOR WHO NOTEBOOK - Do I really need to explain?
RULES FOR THIS GIVE AWAY!
- This is for my followers so you’re going to have to follow me (I don’t mind if you just follow me for the give away but hey it would be nice if you stuck around)
- I should hopefully be able to ship anywhere.
- Likes do not count and you can reblog this 3 times a day (I’ll know if you reblog more times)
- The give away will end on October 14th, and the winner will be random selected (I am going to search around for a good generator to do this)
- The winner will be notified and will have 48 hours to respond before I select another winner.
Okay thats all guys! Have fun :) If you have a question about this just ask me :)
Love Giggle-at-a-crime-scene X